660 16th Avenue, #3, San Francisco, CA 94118 Phone: (415) 831-2459 firstname.lastname@example.org
CHARLES SCHWAB & CO. INC. San Francisco, CA
Publisher e-Business Team Mar. 04 – Sep. 04
· Implemented a new IBM Content Management System (CMS) across Schwab’s numerous web sites.
· Guided Schwab’s business units in utilizing the CMS tool to meet their distinct needs.
· Wrote business requirements documents that reflect the changes required by the business.
· Published and edited web content on several Schwab web sites.
CONTRACT WORK San Francisco, CA Independent Mar. 02 – Mar. 04
· Assisted Genentech with the migration to a web-based application for tracking employee training and learning.
· Developed a business proposal for an innovative new feature on eBay’s web site.
· Composed an internal sales tool for a large Bay Area software company.
· Consulted and prepared a software and hardware proposal for a retail chain seeking a POS system.
· Revamped an outdated property management system for a family business.
NETBOARDS INC. San Francisco, CA Founder Jan. 03 – Dec. 03
· Wrote a business plan for Netboards: a company offering a new form of entertainment to the consumer market categorized as “Reality-based Board Games”.
· Prepared the materials required to launch Netboards and attract seed investors and business partners.
EFFECTIVE REWARDS INC. (ERI) Mountain View, CA Product Manager Sep. 00 – Mar. 02
Development and Marketing of Web Self-Service HRIS software applications for global enterprises
· Led development of ERI FocalPoint Suite applications from Concept Definition through General Availability.
· Gathered product requirements, incorporating customer feedback, a functional analysis of the competitive landscape, identification of the target customer base, and the desired points of competitive differentiation.
· Prioritized feature requirements in collaboration with other business units to ensure alignment of product roadmap with overall corporate goals.
· Defined global product requirements and wrote Market and Product Requirements Documents (MRDs / PRDs).
· Worked with engineers, UI expert, QA team, and customer support to successfully launch product releases.
· Developed and delivered marketing materials that reflected ERI’s positioning and messaging, including brochures, white papers, presentations, and product demonstrations.
· Held sole responsibility for creating the content and design of our corporate web site, including the coordination with the graphic design contractors and the human factor consultant.
· Communicated product feature benefits both within the company and to customers.
· Managed entire alpha and beta programs including working closely with customers to develop acceptance criteria, test plans, bug tracking and monitoring process, and success criteria for passing into beta phase.
· Led and managed daily project status meetings between engineering, marketing and project management teams.
· Extensive strategic interaction with Executive Staff, potential investors, strategic partners and board members.
· Initiated potential customer contacts and leads.
· Key participant in forecasting, new market identification, corporate messaging, and sales strategies.
PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS (PWC) San Francisco, CA
Product Strategy Manager Sep. 99 – Sep. 00
· Identified new products and services that would enhance PwC internal operations as well as service offerings to clients as part of the expanding e-business division within the TLS Department.
· Evaluated emerging companies and their products and how they were likely to affect future revenue streams of the department’s core services.
· Conducted extensive research and analysis to determine future direction of the department’s service roadmap.
· Presented research findings to internal departments within PwC.
· Spearheaded a report related to tax implications on EBPP (Electronic Bill Pay and Procurement) and other online financial transactions.
· Assisted in determining feature, content and user interface requirements for the newly launched TLS web site.
PARTNERS HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATION Boston, MA
Intern – Consultant Sep. 98 – May 99
· Created a viable TCO model for the $2 billion organization and determined the cost per desktop of Partner’s IS infrastructure and the components of that cost.
· Benchmarked IS costs to other industries to develop a standard.
· Prepared evaluation reports on planned or proposed new technology directions.
GATEAST INTERNATIONAL TRADING Tel-Aviv, Israel Business Development Manager Sep. 94 – Mar. 96
· Pursued business opportunities for Japan's sixth largest Trading House "Nissho Iwai" in Israel.
· Initiated negotiations and contacts in the high-tech arena and composed bi-weekly reports on technological and financial developments in the Israeli market.
· Administrated itineraries of Japanese officials visiting Israeli companies and facilitated meetings between representatives of the Japanese company and their Israeli counterparts.
STEIMATZKY BOOK SHOPS Jerusalem, Israel
General Manager and Partner 1991-1994
· Managed the operations of three bookstores located in Israel's leading hotels including the recruitment and supervision of ten staff members.
· Controlled inventory and all financial procedures including payroll, receivables and bank transactions.
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, Boston University Boston, MA
Master of Business Administration and Master of Science May 1999
· Dual Degree in Information Systems and Business
· Boston University MIS Student Association, President
· Technical courses: HTML, Systems Analysis & Design, Networks, Operating Systems, E-Commerce, C, C++, Java, Client/Server and N-tiered Architectures, Relational Database Systems.
· Technical Knowledge: Solid understanding of web infrastructure technologies and web site design.
HEBREW UNIVERSITY Jerusalem, Israel
Bachelors of Arts in Far Eastern Studies May 1994
· Concentration in Japanese and Chinese languages and studies.
· Deans Honor List
YOSHIDA SCHOOL OF JAPANESE LANGUAGE Tokyo, Japan Modern Japanese 1990-1991